THIS LISTING IS NOW UNDER OFFER
- Tenure: Freehold
- Location: London
- Land Size: 3 Acres
- Expected GDV: £ 240,000,000
- Planning Status: No Planning
- Description: The owners wants a STTP ratchet down deal and feasibility study suggests 700 – 1500 units achievable. Owners looking at between £ 60k – £70k per unit. The plots are owned by a group of individuals in one of the largest regeneration areas of London (Lea Valley) • A full regeneration programme is outlined for the area and will be overseen by the Mayor of London. • It is understood that the potential buyer would have the opportunity to build out the project first over the other land plots. • General outline planning scheme has been discussed with the council and a master plan is due to be approved by Sept 2019. • Waltham Forest Council recently hired a new person within the Planning team with a mandate to push this regeneration project forward. If 700 units are permitted then the land owners will be looking for a minimum of 42m for the whole site.
- Land Belt: No Belt
- Does The Land Have A Option Price: No
- Is anything under the ground: Yes
- Underground Description: All Utilities
- Is the land Landlocked: No
- Is Gas and Electric Early Accessible on from road: No
- Has the land been Surveyed: No
- Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs): No
Disclaimers: Information provided here for illustration purposes only and may be subject to change from time to time. Prices shown here always will be the prices to pay in local currency. Please contact the agent to be certain for pricing, specification, viewing, booking and reservation process and for any other queries you may have. Any viewings are strictly subject to the due process and pre-orgasined with the agent only. All purchases are subject to a sourcing fee, payable to The BBPEstates Global, as mutually agreed, unless otherwise stated within the description area. BBPEstates may not be the exclusive agent and this can be sourced from one of its various channels, please inquire for further details.